Clear Aligners Somerville NJ
Clear aligners, such as Invisalign™, can straighten your teeth without the use of traditional braces. We invite you to read more about what the Invisalign process is like, as well as Invisalign for teens. We have an iTero digital scanner (Invisalign’s scanner). The scanner creates a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes and then you’ll be ready to start your Invisalign treatment. This avoids needing to take goopy molds/impressions of your teeth. There is no radiation, no messy impressions, and no gagging.
To discuss Invisalign, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment to see if you are an Invisalign™ candidate. For information or appointment, please call our office: Mint Orthodontics Somerville Orthodontic Office Phone Number (908) 526-0808.
- Invisalign™ uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Invisalign™ is best used for patients with mild-to-moderate tooth alignment issues
- The aligners are prescribed through a combination of Dr. Shinmachi‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology
- Each set of aligners are worn for 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss
- As you replace each aligner set with the next set in the series, your teeth will incrementally move until they have straightened to the final position prescribed
- Orthodontic visits are about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned
- Total treatment time depends on treatment complexity